Yesterday was Halloween. My favourite night out of the year. Pubs and clubs are decorated, everyone always seems to be in a good mood, everyone dresses up, nobody is afraid of looking like an idiot. In fact, only the people who don't dress up look like idiots. It is always a fantastic night out.
About a million things in my life have changed since last Halloween, some for the better, some for the worse. Maybe not going out and getting stupidly drunk is a sign that I am finally growing up, or moving forward, or something equally contrived and cliched? Meh, I doubt it. Next year I'll probably go out and get battered (Literally and figuratively).
- Matrys (2008) is half a good movie, half grim as fuck.
- Mr. Hell (2006) is fucking terrible... AVOID!
- Feast (2005) ...starring Henry Rollins. 'Nuff said!
- All The Boys Love Many Lane (2006) is a decent slasher flick.
- The Crazies (2009) is pretty damn awesome.